Diamantina Dipladenia® for end-users
- The Dipladenia of the Diamantina® collection
The Diamantina® collection proposes unique Dipladenia with the largest color range ever!
- Selection of Diamantina® Dipladenia
All Dipladenia from the Diamantina® collection are hybrids. They are the result of a long and severe selection among thousands of hybrids created under the Diamantina® breeding program.
- Business chain development of Diamantina® collection
The Diamantina® business chain is standard: selection, plant protection, conservation and propagation. Lannes keeps control over all these steps. Only the production step is shared with other companies.
- Main characteristics of the Dipladenia of the Diamantina® collection
The Diamantina® collection is organized in series. Each series comprises of varieties with similar characteristics. The various usages are based on these characteristics.
- Multiple usages of the Dipladenia of the Diamantina® collection
Flower beds, planters, balconies, treillis, screens and hanging baskest.
- How to purchase Dipladenia
Whether you buy the Dipladenia directly from a grower or from a garden center, you will get a very elaborated product. The following advice will guide you to make the best choice.
- How to plant Dipladenia
Pot size, a good drainage and quality of peat are very important factors to consider. Never forget to water after the plantation.
- How to take care of Dipladenia
Dipladenia are easy plants to take care of but they have two principal requirements: sun exposure and sparse watering.