Diamantina® Dipladenia for professionals
- Dipladenia of the Diamantina® collection
The Diamantina® Dipladenia collection proposes outstanding varieties. Discover them!
- Diamantina® and criteria used for selection
The plant selection is severe and takes into consideration lots of criteria. The consumer judgment of new varieties is also taken into account.
- Diamantina®, breeding and plant protection
Lannes has developed an expertise in Mandevilla breeding technics, using molecular technologies that helps to predict the result of a breeding as well as to insure the plant protection of Diamantina®.
- Diamantina® and commercialization
Diamantina® has been introduced to the market under different market segments that help the understanding of the users whether growers or end-users.
- Market segmentation of Diamantina® suitable for the users
On top of being the widest range of colors ever, Diamantina® proposes varieties suitable for all possible usages.
- Market segmentation of Diamantina® suitable for the growers
Diamantina® has been developed based on an extensive knowledge of both the market and consumers's needs.
The Dipladenia are originated from tropical climates and requires appropriate climate controlled greenhouses to be produced.
Cuttings must be planted at time of reception. Soil, watering and temperature must be controlled carefully.
Pinching is essential to keep control over the plant shape.
- Control over compactness
PGR applications keep the Dipladenia compact.
- Pests and Diseases
Fungus and pests must be controlled at all time.
- Diamantina® collection: result of DHM Innovation
DHM Innovations, a Lannes company, created the Diamantina® collection.
- The expertise of DHM Innovation in Dipladenia
DHM Innovation has developped a wide range of expertise in Dipladenia.
- The business chain development of Diamantina®
Lannes controls 100% of the first steps of the Diamantina® business chain. The production step is shared with direct customers.